Dracaena White BirdStacy K Floral
Dracaena White Bird Plant in a 6" pot. Dracaenas are hardy plants that do well when neglected. This slow-growing plant has long, pointed, narrow green and white striped leaves.
- Difficulty Level: Easy. Perfect plant for beginners.
- Light: Survives in low light but grows faster when exposed to medium light.
- Water: Likes to stay on the dry side. Water the Dracaena well and allow the top 50% of soil to dry out in between waterings. The lower the light level the less water is needed. Dracaena prefer high humidity but do well in household humidity
- Fertilize: Only necessary during the spring and summer. During this time fertilize monthly at half strength.
- Air Purity: Nasa recommends the Dracaena White Bird as a clean air plant which is known to remove formaldehyde from the air.