Polly AlocasiaStacy K Floral
Polly Alocasia plant in a 6" pot. The Polly Alocasia is commonly referred to as an "Elephant Ear" plant because of their large, glossy heart-shaped leaves.
- Difficulty Level: Alocasia require a little extra attention.
- Light: Requires bright indirect light. No direct sun.
- Water: Let the top 3" of soil to dry out between waterings and keep soil evenly moist. Never over-water an Alocasia or leave it in soggy soil as these plants are prone to fungal infection.
- Fertilize: Fertilize Polly Alocasia every two weeks April-September diluted to half strength.
- Temperature: Alocasia Plants prefer a warmer environment between 60-80 degrees Fahrenheit. Grows best in high humidity.
- Pruning: Remove any yellow leaves or leaves with brown spots.